16029Re: [Scale Central] Wow, what happened?

  • indy_fire_buff
    Dec 6, 2013
      I think it has to do with a lot of things, ie: facebook, the economy, etc. I myself, just haven't even felt like building anything for the past 6+ months due to health issues, family visiting from overseas, and just total lack of interest. I have recently been getting the itch again, so that's a good thing.

      Matt

      In a message dated 12/6/2013 4:15:49 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time, damoore46@... writes:

      I've been a member off and on for the last several years.  I've seen this group post less and less.  Isn't anyone building, or is everyone moved on to somewhere else?  If you've moved, I'd like to follow so I can still learn from everyone.

      David
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic