      To: scalecentral@yahoogroups.com
      From: russell.unfire@...
      Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:33:10 +1300
      Subject: RE: [Scale Central] Trumpeteer's American Lafrance

      Wow!

      What a coincidence, I had my ALF kit out over the Christmas with a view to completing it this year.

      Dave, I also looked at your Mack MC Cab. What a beauty. Can you help with any source of things like the MACK letters for the grille and the little low profile bulldogs for the cab sides?

      Cheers

      Russell  (Who has just started his 42nd year in the Fire Service!)

      From: Frankford5758@...
      Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 05:01:17 +0000

      Oh wow, do you have a website?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic