No activity in last 7 days
This site is for bakers of all ages and skill, to gather and discuss baking techniques from the Middle Ages and Renaissance, roughly 600-1600 ce. This includes any manner of breads, cakes, or pies that would have been baked in an oven or over a fire and the items that would have been used for baking (pots, pans, ovens, kneading troughs, rotary kerns, etc.). Our discussion need not be limited to European recipes, and can include recipes and techniques from Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. This site is primarily for people who are members of the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA), but anyone who is interested in learning about the history of baking is welcome.
- Cooking and Recipes
- Apr 4, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.