New to group

  • arlene
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2012
      Just want to say Hello... I'm new to group & new to SCA...
      I live in the East Kingdom, in union county nj. I am a cook for the Miller -Cory museum in Westfield N.J. So I know a little bit about cooking over a open fire (hearth cooking) been at it for 10 yrs.. And it enjoy it quite a bit...
      I am looking forward to being part of the group and trying new recipes.....
      Thank you Arlene
    • Laura Barrett
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6, 2012
        Hi Arlene,
         I am Alienor, in Atlantia (Northern VA). Lots of people are at Pennsic this week, and this list is pretty quiet unless there is a specific question that needs to be answered. Glad to have you here!
        YIS,
        Alienor/Laura

        Love Conquers All

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6, 2012
          Hi Alienor ,
             I just wanted to say hello , introduce myself ... I have just learned what the SCA is, have learned that I live in Settmour Swamp...I want to learn more about this group and all things herbal....I am a Colonial cook for 10 years ,so going back to Medieval time would be exciting for me....
                Thank you Arlene

          Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 6, 2012

            Hi Can sometimes help with Medieval English Recipes

            Bob

            Just want to say Hello... I'm new to group & new to SCA...
            I live in the East Kingdom, in union county nj. I am a cook for the Miller -Cory museum in Westfield N.J. So I know a little bit about cooking over a open fire (hearth cooking) been at it for 10 yrs.. And it enjoy it quite a bit...
            I am looking forward to being part of the group and trying new recipes.....
            Thank you Arlene

            =

            Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
          • Arlene
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 6, 2012
              Hello Bob,
                I would love to have some of your English Recipes.... That is very kind of you ...
                      Thank you Arlene

              Sent from my iPad

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 6, 2012
                Have you signed up for the feast group yet?  I believe you'll get more recipes from that group.  Hopefully this group can get back to recipes & get away from Spam.
                Melissa (Lia Sherwood)

                Melissa Helms (Lia Sherwood)

                If it is to be, it is up to me.  (& God!)