Re: [sca_recipes] Looking for a recipe

  • Elewyiss SCA
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2011
      Whilst that is yuummmy, it is not the cobble I'm looking for. Thank you for looking.

      Elewyiss

      On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 11:03 PM, Susan Harmon <sca.brighit@...> wrote:

      try this:   www.food.com/238852

      On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Elewyiss <elewyiss@...> wrote:

      Does anyone have a recipe for lindisfarne apple cobbler? It had mead in it. My friend lost his copy and he promised to make me some.

      Elewyiss

      --
      "I'm okay with the singing,
      but my friends say I have a long way to go with the whole harmonizing thing."

      He who works with his hands is a Laborer
      He who works with his hands and his head is a Craftsman
      He who works with his hands, his head, and his heart is an Artist
      --St Francis of Assisi

      ~Brightest Blessings  @-,-'--

      --
      Ro'ah Chatulim