Looking for a recipe

  • Elewyiss
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2011
      Does anyone have a recipe for lindisfarne apple cobbler? It had mead in it. My friend lost his copy and he promised to make me some.

      Elewyiss
    • Susan Harmon
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2011
        try this:   www.food.com/238852

        --
        "I'm okay with the singing,
        but my friends say I have a long way to go with the whole harmonizing thing."

        He who works with his hands is a Laborer
        He who works with his hands and his head is a Craftsman
        He who works with his hands, his head, and his heart is an Artist
        --St Francis of Assisi

        ~Brightest Blessings  @-,-'--

      • Elewyiss SCA
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 8, 2011
          Whilst that is yuummmy, it is not the cobble I'm looking for. Thank you for looking.

          Elewyiss

          On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 11:03 PM, Susan Harmon <sca.brighit@...> wrote:

          try this:   www.food.com/238852

          On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Elewyiss <elewyiss@...> wrote:

          Does anyone have a recipe for lindisfarne apple cobbler? It had mead in it. My friend lost his copy and he promised to make me some.

          Elewyiss

          --
          "I'm okay with the singing,
          but my friends say I have a long way to go with the whole harmonizing thing."

          He who works with his hands is a Laborer
          He who works with his hands and his head is a Craftsman
          He who works with his hands, his head, and his heart is an Artist
          --St Francis of Assisi

          ~Brightest Blessings  @-,-'--

          --
          Ro'ah Chatulim