Looking for Period Resources

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2 8:26 PM
      Greetings,

      Can someone point me in the direction for period or close to period Ottoman recipes? Hopfully in modern English.

      I'm trying something new and I am learning Turkish recipes and still don't have the flavors down where I am comfortable in working with them for a feast.

      Regards,
      Otto
    • Tim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2 8:37 PM
        Greetings,

        I have been asked to cook a winter feast with an Ottoman theme. So, I am looking for period resources for Ottoman recipes. Can anyone point me in the direction for period or close to period Ottoman / Turkish recipes?

        Regards,
        Otto