looking for a special resource

  • Sewmantoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      In my web searching, I came across across reference source. I cannot
      find it any more, and I lost it from my favorites some how. You would
      enter in an ingrediant such as "carrots". It would then list all the
      historical recipe books and recipes in them that contain "carrots". It
      had almost a dozen different books on the list. If a book didnot
      happen to the ingrediant you were looking for it would leave a blank
      space under the book title.

      Has anyone else seen this and can get me the link?

      Labhruinn
    • rene chaisson