Recpie for Gingerbread cookie

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2007
      I am need of some help.

      I am looking for a recepie for a gingerbrad cookie ar a art sci
      project.

      Thank You for any help

      Lord Robin le Claver
    • Jehan Yves de Chateau Thiery
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2007
        At 12:22 PM 12/13/2007, you wrote:
        >I am need of some help.
        >
        >I am looking for a recepie for a gingerbrad cookie ar a art sci
        >project.
        >
        >Thank You for any help
        >
        >Lord Robin le Claver
        Try this link to the Gode Cookery website for a period
        recipe. This is Master Hogge, who recently was seen doing the "Secret
        Life of" episode about gyngerbrede on the Food Network.
        http://www.godecookery.com/ginger/ginger.htm

        JehanYves