Re: Recipe for September

  • Madeleine Delacroix
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007
      Much as I enjoy your recipes and info that you give with them..the
      cat will never be eaten by me..I read the article and I would hope
      when they say"first catch your cat" that they weren't taking about
      their pet..but then again, we look at things differently then they
      would have..

      Yours In Service,
      Madeleine Delacroix