Searching for another moderator

  • Lisa J
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      I know this list is not as active as it used to be or as it could be.
      This is mostly because your friendly moderator is only half paying
      attention to it.

      Is anyone else interested in assisting or even taking over moderator
      duties? Drop me an email.

      Esa
    • Jehan-Yves
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
        At 03:11 AM 3/2/2007, you wrote:
        >I know this list is not as active as it used to be or as it could be.
        > This is mostly because your friendly moderator is only half paying
        >attention to it.
        >
        >Is anyone else interested in assisting or even taking over moderator
        >duties? Drop me an email.
        >
        >Esa
        I have the time available, and would be willing.
        JehanYves