We need more classes and instructors

  • jehan.yves
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      As many have said before me...Please forgive my cross posting this
      to many lists, but we want to get the word out as widely as possible.
      In the Shire of Caer Adamant, East Kingdom (Newark, Delaware) we
      will once again be presenting a chance for all of the cooks and
      brewers to come together and teach. On February 11th, 2006 we will
      gather at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Newark, a site
      that is handicap accessible, has two kitchens, and six classrooms.
      There is a large gathering space for merchants, the all-day dayboard
      and the A&S display. Newark has many hotels within 5 to 15 minutes of
      the site. We are only a short drive from I-95.
      If you have a class that you would like to teach, please contact
      me the Co-Autocrat in charge of classes at:

      JehanYves
      James May
      jehan.yves@...
      PO Box 815
      Millsboro, DE 19966
      302-934-8602

      give me the details of your class, how long you need a classroom (or
      kitchen), and any thing else that I can do to assist you in
      presenting your class.

      Look for event flyers to start posting in the East, and maybe
      Northern Atlantia in the very near future.

      JehanYves