Re: October's Recipe - Montrellus/Montrews

  • Betty
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
      OK, hopefully I got this about right.
      I'm also thinking that by adding prunes and raisins, it could be
      close to a mincemeat mixture. MMMmmmm.
      I'm going to try this out this week. I'll let you know how it turns
      out.

      Cora's Redacted version:
      Chicken and pork, cut into small cubes. Sauté until browned. Add
      breadcrumbs and broth. Add egg yolks and all spice. Bring to a boil
      and add powdered ginger, sugar, saffron and salt. Allow sauce to
      thicken. Sprinkle with more ginger when serving.