RE: [sca_recipes] Your redactions

  • Lisa/Esa
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004

      Ok, got some questions:

      1)     Would we use milk, cream, or half-and-half?

      2)     What other “good herbs” would you suggest?

      3)     Where do you get hyssop and pine nuts?

      4)     Do you think you could use a rotisserie (sp?) chicken, or pre-cooked boneless grilled chicken, or other step-saving measures?

      5)     Is this supposed to be a sauce or a stew?

      6)     Could you cook it in a crock pot?

      Yes, I know that I’m taking modern ideas and applying them to medieval cooking methods. Is this sacrilege?

      These are just general questions.

      Esa