Announcing "west_moneyer"

  • sth7001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Everyone is invited to come and play over at west_moneyer the new West
      Kingdom Moneyers Guild related list.

      I have created this list in an attempt to further improve
      communication within the WKMG and to make announcements to the guild
      members about our local activities.

      In addition I have loaded the files section of west_moneyer with
      documents pertaining to the WKMG that could be of interest to any of
      you. Come on in and have a free read if you like.

      Dubhgall Monetarius, Minister
      West Kingdom Moneyers Guild