New year of promise

  • J Coffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2006
      Greetings Thumbsmashers,

      Looks like I will be the first poster for the year. I hope everyone
      had a wonderful holiday season. I have missed hearing from you all.
      I have had many a fine adventure over the winter, and nearly won the
      Palatine Barony of Allyshia's Tourney. And I really wanted that hat too!
      In the West we have done a fair amount of work even thru the winter
      season, but the Tourney season is close at hand. We are still doing
      Friday night workshops and we did Rivenoak Yule and Moneyers workshop(
      our third in a row) in December.
      I hear news from time to time of people in Caid, An Tir, East,
      Middle, Outlands and many others doing good work or their first
      work…we grow…my best news comes from Northshield. It would seem my
      visit there last year has done good. They have ran with Moneying. And
      I am pleased to announce that shortly there will be a new Kingdom
      Moneyers Guild in place there.
      Lets hear from you all…it is a new year of promise…whats in the works
      for your lands?

      Emmerich
    • Greg Franck-Weiby
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006