This Weekend! Third Annual West Kingdom Moneyers Guild Workshop at Rivenoak

  • Dubhgall Monetarius
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2005
      Third Annual West Kingdom Moneyers Guild Workshop at Rivenoak

      Back by popular demand, the WKMG will be holding the third annual
      moneyers guild workshop in Cynagua at the home of Hilarie and Bijorn.
      They say third time's the charm and this time we are going the extra
      mile to get you involved.

      Day One of the workshop will be comprised of you learning to help us
      strike coins for your King, Prince of Cynagua, and the Baron of
      Rivenoak. Then we will teach you how to put all that currency into
      circulation with some period gambling lessons.
      Day Two will focus on teaching you how to make coins to get yourself
      out of debt from your new gambling habit.

      Join us for either or both days and we guarantee you will become a more
      valuable vassal for it.

      Attendance at the workshop is free of charge. Workshop materials can be
      taken home for a small fee (see website for details). More details
      including directions, hours, and materials fees can be found online at
      http://www.monetarius.net/moneyers/workshop.htm.

      Who: You and the WKMG
      When: Saturday December 10th, 2005 starting at 10AM and also Sunday
      December 11th 2005 starting at 9:30AM
      Where: Home of Hilarie and Bijorn, Cornwell Scribe Works, 2508 Tom
      Polk Avenue, Chico

      Dubhgall Monetarius, Praefectus Monetae Occidentalis
      West Kingdom Moneyers Guild

      (Dubhgall Monetarius a.k.a. Shawn Herlihy, (707)476-8391 HM#)
    • Chris Downey
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2005
        Saturday is the boar hunt also. I will see how well I survive that and try
        to make it for the Sunday fun.

        > Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:17:50 -0800
        > From: Dubhgall Monetarius <dubhgall@...>
        >Subject: This Weekend! Third Annual West Kingdom Moneyers Guild Workshop at
        >Rivenoak
        >
        >Third Annual West Kingdom Moneyers Guild Workshop at Rivenoak
        >
        >Back by popular demand, the WKMG will be holding the third annual
        >moneyers guild workshop in Cynagua at the home of Hilarie and Bijorn.
        >They say third time's the charm and this time we are going the extra
        >mile to get you involved.
        >
        >Day One of the workshop will be comprised of you learning to help us
        >strike coins for your King, Prince of Cynagua, and the Baron of
        >Rivenoak. Then we will teach you how to put all that currency into
        >circulation with some period gambling lessons.
        > Day Two will focus on teaching you how to make coins to get yourself
        >out of debt from your new gambling habit.
        >
        >Join us for either or both days and we guarantee you will become a more
        >valuable vassal for it.
        >
        >Attendance at the workshop is free of charge. Workshop materials can be
        >taken home for a small fee (see website for details). More details
        >including directions, hours, and materials fees can be found online at
        >http://www.monetarius.net/moneyers/workshop.htm.
        >
        >Who: You and the WKMG
        > When: Saturday December 10th, 2005 starting at 10AM and also Sunday
        >December 11th 2005 starting at 9:30AM
        > Where: Home of Hilarie and Bijorn, Cornwell Scribe Works, 2508 Tom
        >Polk Avenue, Chico
        >
        >Dubhgall Monetarius, Praefectus Monetae Occidentalis
        >West Kingdom Moneyers Guild
        >
        >(Dubhgall Monetarius a.k.a. Shawn Herlihy, (707)476-8391 HM#)
        >
        >[This message contained attachments]

        >Shortcut URL to this page:
        > http://www.onelist.com/community/sca_moneyer

      • B K
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2005
          More advanced notice next time!!!

          I would love to attend one of the workshops but I need some warning to
          arrange my trip from Northshield.

          Have fun, and don't smash any thumbs!!!

          yis,
          Andronikos