Shameless Plug: help support the American Red Cross

  • klaire2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Shop now for Christmas... and help hurricane victims! I have 9 pairs
      of handmade, sterling silver earrings on eBAY with 100% of the
      proceeds going to the American Red Cross. includes reproduction
      Celtic and Viking coin earrings, hand minted by me!

      Click on this link to see the items:
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsterlingsilverbooksQQhtZ-1
      or go to eBAY.com, seller ID SterlingSilverBooks.

      My goal is to donate $1000 to the Red Cross this way. I will be
      posting more items next week - so please bookmark us! And please bid
      early and often!

      Best regards, Claire aka Ragnhild the Monier
      sterling silver books @ verizon.net