Moneyers Moot in Outlands/Northshield

  • J Coffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 3:23 PM
      Greetings all and sundry Thumbsmashers,

      Ok so well life has had its twists of late but you all have
      never been far from my mind.
      Yes we are a GO for the Moot-however its in two parts!

      Our formal meeting and workshop will be held at:

      Master Thorfinn Graybeard, a.k.a. Perry Wells
      Address: 3601 El Caminito, Loveland CO, 80537

      on the 14th a Sunday, but I plan a get together at Curt Gowdy
      park on Saturday the 13th,heres a link.

      http://www.cheyenne.org/places_to_stay_details.aspx?toi_id=48

      I am willing to pick up folks and run them if they are coming to
      Cheyenne and don't want to go further-Curt Gowdy is 24 miles away.
      Thats where I will be camping Saturday. If folks can let me know what
      they want to do I will work with you in any way I can. I plan on and
      hope to see some of you come out and meet me for some good talk and
      basics in Moneying. We can work out dinner and such as we go.
      Thorfinn has offered his home to us for Sunday all day-this would be
      fine time to get to know a fine Moneyer already in the area for all
      of
      us. But I need to know asap how many of you folks plan on attending!
      If
      this all works for us then I can get the final count to Thorfinn and
      then I will post the directions to both places tonight or tomorrow.

      I am very excited over the prospect that even a few of you have
      decided
      to come out and meet me, I am very thankful for your time and the
      resources you are expending to meet with me, I promise it will be
      worth
      your time and energy.

      regards,

      Emmerich