Unrecognised States Numismatic Society

  • knossos888
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      Hello SCA Moneyers:

      I am a new member of the sca_moneyers guild site. I am also a member
      of the Unrecognised States Numismatic Society (the yahoo groups
      site; UnrecognisedStatesNumismaticSociety@yahoogroups.com and our
      new Society website; www.usns.info).

      Although our site is just now under construction, we hope that we
      will eventually be able to include a large number of coins produced
      by SCA moneyers.

      If any SCA moneyer has coins they would like to have listed on our
      website, we would be pleased to receive the images via scans, photos
      or on cd-rom, and any corresponding information you would like to
      provide. Feel free to contact our Society or me personally anytime.

      Our contact information;

      Unrecognised States Numismatic Society (USNS)
      website: www.usns.info
      emails: info@...
      UnrecognisedStatesNumismaticSociety@yahoogroups.com
      mailing address: USNS, PO Box 0534, Castaic, CA 91310

      My contact information;

      Member ID: Knossos888
      Stephen Vogelsang
      email: knossos134@...
      mailing address: 556 S. Fair Oaks Ave. 417, Pasadena, CA 91105

      YIS