A bit of a Change coming

  • J Coffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2004
      Greetings Thumbsmashers,

      Well I just wanted everyone to know that I will be stepping
      down as Minister of the West Kingdom Moneyers Guild at Beltane this
      year.
      It is with a little sadness I will no longer be filling in as
      the "Head" of the Western Guild-and yet I am also pleased to
      announce to everyone that my Deputy (and Laurel Apprentice to be)
      Dubhgall Monetarius will be in charge. He has alot of good ideas and
      he has become a proven leader.
      I hope all of you will be as helpful to him as you have been
      to me and continue to follow the path of the craft under his
      leadership.
      Not to fear I will continue to be around and a senior advisor
      to Dubhgall as he finds his way.I plan on devoting more time to
      keeping the Inter-Kingdom Moneyers going and finding a deputy to
      enlist to help me in that endeavor-if you feel the call give me a
      call.There is a major amount of work ahead.
      Beyond all of the above, I am working on an extended version
      of the Moneyers Handbook,Recognition for the Inter-Kingdom Guild and
      a Bi-annual Moneyers publication.And some Scrolls for everyone to
      show that you "Belong".

      A note to Brad Abel-sorry lost your letter till today,your
      handbook and samples will be sent along post-haste, thank you.

      To all of you I send New Years greetings and my continued
      love and support for you endeavors and faith in something bigger
      than yourselves.

      Emmerich