Holidays

  • emmrikus
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Greetings of the Feast Day of St Eligius to all Moneyers,

      Today is the Feast Day of the Patron of all Moneyers.I hope that
      all of you have a fine Holiday season and will raise a glass to your
      Patron and to your Guild kin where you dwell.
      I have been very busy cutting dies and tool punches for three
      people,I am as they say "busy" at the craft.With a number of new
      things learned along the way.
      For those of you are still at work this time of year,good luck on
      your things,and to those of you that are on break-get your rest-The
      Tourney season will be here before you know it.
      I wish you all the best and hope to see some more posting as you
      all can.

      Emmerich