Looking for a moneyer

  • rhianwen_disberod
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2001
      Greetings to the list,

      I would like to introduce my self, I am Mistress Rhianwen o Enfys Disberod of
      the East Kingdom. I am autocrating an event this coming March in the Barony
      of Settmour Swamp that will commemorate the Barony's 21st anniversary and
      the investiture of its new baron and baroness (the first in 16 years). As such I
      want this to be a very memorable event. I would like to commission some
      commemorative coins as the site tokens for this event. The metal can be
      inexpensive and the quantity would be 500-600.

      Please contact me at the address below if you want to take this commission or
      if you know of someone who might like to take this commission.

      In service
      Rhianwen