(OT) IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDED ON CONCURRENT RECEIPT

  • Nikodemus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      Sorry to bother folks with mundain matters and please
      excuse the multiple postings. This issue is very
      important to me and I wanted to get the word out.
      Feel free to contact me off list if you have any
      questions about the Concurrent Receipt issue.
      Nikodemus
      Stephen M. Hannah
      TSGT USAF Retired
      sca_mike@...