Great Book offer

  • Mark Mettler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2001
      Greetings from Gryffri in Meridies,

      Last year I purchased an absolutely fabulous book. Those of you in
      Meridies who were at RUM got to see it. It was an index of all coins
      in Europe from 1066 to present. It was purely black and white, but
      had current day values, pictures, comments and other valuable
      information. The book was cheap too. It seems that by buying the
      book I got on his annual release e-mail list. Not wanting to expose
      you to any potential spam, I am forwarding this single add for the
      2002 release of this book I have.

      Gryffri
      -------------------------------------

      Vincent M Vento
      Rare Coins
      PO Box 4858
      Oceanside, CA 92052
      (760)722-4246

      2002 Red Books

      The 2002 Red Books have arrived and are ready to ship now! If you
      have reserved your copies now is the time to remit payment. If you
      didn't reserve one (or need more than originally planned) don't
      worry! I will have many on hand for that eventuality.

      Spiral Bound Red Books (retail=$10.95) Your final cost $9.50, postage
      paid!

      Hard Cover Red Books (retail=$14.95) Your final cost $12.50, postage
      paid!

      To help you save even more this offer also extends to those who wish
      to purchase multiple copies for their friends, family, coin club,
      swap meets or Scout Troops. Quantity discounts are as follows:

      Spiral Bound ($10.95 retail) Hard Cover ($14.95 retail)

      3 Books $27 ($9 per copy) $36 ($12 per
      copy)

      6 Books $51 ($8.50 per copy) $69 ($11.50 per
      copy)

      Dozen $96 ($8 per copy) $130 ($10.83
      per copy)

      2 Dozen $180 ($7.50 per copy) $243 ($10.12 per
      copy)

      These prices are all "Postage Paid"! No need to compute extra postal
      expenses, these are your final prices!

      You may remit payment via check, money order or PayPal (For "PayPal"
      please make payable to uscoins1@...). Credit cards (Visa,
      Mastercard and AmEx) accepted by phone for orders over $50.

      coin-center.com

      I also wish to invite you to my new website, coin-center.com. Here
      you find many books and supplies for the coin collector.

      As a "get acquainted special" you will find several special offers.

      Offer #1 If you're a California resident you will find that the
      prices will be free of sales tax. That's right, I'll pay the 7.5% in
      sales tax!

      Offer #2 With any order (no matter how small) you will receive a
      Sacagawea Dollar folder free!

      Offer #3 In addition to any other discounts that may apply to
      certain pages on the site, you will receive an additional 10% off
      your total.

      Offer #4 Any orders totaling $100 (or more) after all discounts
      can
      receive a year 2000 Silver Proof Set for only $30. These were
      available from the mint last year for $31.95, and are currently being
      sold by dealers for $35 or more.