Coinage

  • Steve Vaught
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2001
      Greetings,

      I am President of a 15th century living history group and am looking
      for a source for coinage. I am primarily interested In the Henry VI
      penny and the half penny. Could you tell me the cost and
      availability of your guild manufacturing them for me? If you would
      do such. The material composition would not have to be identical to
      the originals. I would like German silver or even thin sheet
      pewter. I have a source for 18 and 16 gauge sheet pewter. I would
      also be interested in purchasing dies for these coins if they are
      available also.

      Steve Vaught
      President of the Household of Lord Grey