The Trip

  • emrik@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2001
      Well things are getting close to travel time the end of this
      month,so anyone needs to meet with me please email me right away.I
      have a new ISP and email address:

      emrik@...

      Emmerich
    • Jasper Murtagh
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2001
        I can meet with you at shiloh.

        So Sca garb, grab my camping gear and camp out
        etc.
        What is the plan master?

        Jasper
        Message 3 of 4 , May 16, 2001
          --- In sca_moneyer@y..., "Jasper Murtagh" <JASPERRDM@H...> wrote:
          > I can meet with you at shiloh.
          >
          > So Sca garb, grab my camping gear and camp out
          > etc.
          > What is the plan master?
          >
          > Jasper

          Well The "Master" plan(ha ha)is a Camp ground called "The
          Battlefield Campground" near the Shiloh National Civil War Park,I
          believe that they will have 18-24 sites open for primitive camping
          but
          HOT SHOWERS for us weary travelers.Shiloh National doesn't have
          camping of its own.
          Garb is a must for the proper swearing in ceremony,and bring
          cash,for I am bringing all kinds of goodies for you guys including a
          coining bolster/dies/music wire punches/books/and some private gifts
          and words of encouragment. Emmerich
        • Jasper Murtagh
          Message 4 of 4 , May 17, 2001
            Garb is a must for the proper swearing in ceremony,and bring
            cash,for I am bringing all kinds of goodies for you guys including a
            coining bolster/dies/music wire punches/books/and some private gifts
            and words of encouragment.

            How much cash?
            Emmerich