Re: Pennsic Basic Coining

  • jim_klessig
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2013
      --- In sca_moneyer@yahoogroups.com, "silveroak@..." <silveroak@...> wrote:

      > Since I'm wrapped up in the Pennsic play (come see Miles Gloriosus, it's hysterical!), do you think it's possible to host a time when we can play with micro coining? I can't do morning things due to rehearsal schedule, and Monday is already triple-booked.

      Yeah, just find me.

      > I have about 40 blanks, should I make more?
      Of course you should, sill goose.

      > What else do I need? (besides brain power and more time, I mean ;-)
      >
      > I don't have the supplies to make some micro mon, though I was eyeing up some simple metal punches on ebay. Should I get some?

      Define "micro" :)
    • silveroak@juno.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2013
        >> I have about 40 blanks, should I make more?
        >Of course you should, sill goose.

        *grin* Then I'll just pack the flat pewter & the kerchunkie thingy!

        >Define "micro" :)

        5-7mm max

        -Carowyn

        How to flatten your belly in 21 days
        This so-called "unhealthy" food has been proven to fight abdominal fat
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/51d2f93b42bcf793b1b7est03duc