Pennsic

  • bart@bsaxton.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10 9:54 AM

      Wo is going to Pennsic? Are you doing moneying there?

      I will finally be able to make this year and would to meet up with fellow thumbsmashers.

      bart

    • Gocauo
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10 11:47 AM

        Still no Pennsic for this guy....

         Gõcauo
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 11 11:33 AM
          I am going.

          I will be bringing my class supplies, but I am not sure yet if I will
          actually be teaching a class. I missed the class pre reg, and have
          had life issues since.

          I will be on "Street of Gold" up against the fence, in the booth
          "Spin Weave and Burn, and some crap my Husband made" [Yes that is the
          name of the shop]
        • Holly Bennett
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25 12:01 PM
            If I bring a bar of pewter and a punch can I meet up to work on
            flattening it and punching blanks?

            --
            -Holly Bennett
            Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici