Class information

  • gocauo@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 5:15 AM
      Greetings!

      I have been asked by the autocract for Trimaris Royal University if I would be willing to teach a class on moneying.

      While I am not adverse to teaching a class I am still rather new to this and I really don't have any material/resources, especially for a class.

      Does anyone have any material or resources they would be willing to share?  Proper credit will, of course, be given.

      Thanks!

      Gõcauo
    • Brian Ferguson

        Message 3 of 4 , May 7 5:08 PM
          My class notes are in the files section, feel free to use htme.

          Vct Chandra
        • Gõcauo
          Message 4 of 4 , May 8 5:13 AM
            Thank you Chandra and Derian for class information!

            Gõcauo