Chard?

  • Jasper Murtagh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2001
      Has anyone heard of Chard? They have reproductions of some coins with
      silver as a main component.
      http://www.24carat.co.uk/reprocoinsindx.htm
      http://www.24carat.co.uk/index.html
    • mettler@bulloch.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2001
        Jasper wrote:

        Has anyone heard of Chard? They have reproductions of some coins with
        silver as a main component.

        Yes, Chard is located on the web at http://www.24carat.co.uk/
        To my knowledge, they are not into reproductions, but circulation of GOLD
        coins. (mundane)

        Gryffri
      • mettler@bulloch.net