greetings!

  • Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010
      Hello!

      I'm a new member here

      I've made a few leather pouches and I'm looking to make coins to fill them
      with.

      I've been playing some period gambling games and want coins to gamble with

      and

      I'd like to be able to pay ransoms with coin sometimes.

      I've done some pewter casting and I've acquired a forge and am slowly
      learning more about blacksmithing.

      add to that the fact that I love to learn new skills and presto....

      I'm thinking about learning to make my own coins!

      Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart

      Aude Aliquid Dignum
      ' Dare Something Worthy '