billon

  • aramowens
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2009
      Greetings moneyers

      I am looking for suorces of information about billon. I am mostly interested in siler/tin mixes but have an interest in silver/copper as well. Emmrik tells me some of you are working with it already.

      Aram
    • Elie Martel
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2009
        aramowens wrote:

        > Greetings moneyers
        >
        > I am looking for suorces of information about billon. I am mostly
        > interested in siler/tin mixes but have an interest in silver/copper as
        > well. Emmrik tells me some of you are working with it already.
        >

        > Aram

        You will be wanting to talk to Lord Bart of Northshield, then. He is
        the one has rediscovered the authentic process.

        --
        Lord Elie Martel, Moneyer
        Shire of Rokeclif

        Roman accounts of the Irish make me sleepy.
      • bart@bsaxton.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2009
          What do you want to know? I'll tell you what I can.

          bart

          Quoting aramowens <aramowens@...>:

          > Greetings moneyers
          >
          > I am looking for suorces of information about billon. I am mostly
          > interested in siler/tin mixes but have an interest in silver/copper
          > as well. Emmrik tells me some of you are working with it already.
          >

          > Aram

          > Shortcut URL to this page:

          Don't think about it, be about it!