iso peweter casters or coin makers

  • ottokarLuther@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      Chemin Noir is hosting NorthKeeps baronial investiture.

      we need site tokens
      one side the baronial device of NorthKeep and on the reverse the arms of the new  baron and baroness
      here is the catch we don't know who the new B&B is yet and may not for a while but the event is on Oct 30th
      we need 400 of them
      if this sounds like something you would like to do please contact me at Ottokarluther@...
      Thanks
      Ottokar
    • JonThomme De Claydon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      Something to consider, once they become B&B the arms for the barony will become their arms as long as they remain B&B.
      I made my cast fealty tokens coins for my investitureĀ  here in Caid, but only had to make 60 of them, with the Lyondemere Merlion on one side and the baronial coronet, year and our initials on the reverse.
      (My mistress made the cast pilgrimage site tokens of which there were 300.)

      My point is if you are willing to change your design you can get started on it before the new B&B are chosen.
      400 is a bunch of coins.

      In service to the dream

      Baron Jon Thomme

      Gold is for the mistress