Upcoming Moneying Workshops in Ansteorra

  • Duncan Hepburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Greetings fellow thumbsmashers and others interested in the art of coin
      making. I am pleased to announce some upcoming workshops specifically
      geared at getting new moneyers started in the craft.

      The next one will be this coming Sunday, June 7th 2009 starting at noon
      and running until about 2pm. It will be at my home:

      17919 Meadowchase Way
      Dallas, TX 75287

      It is my intent to run an open workshop the first Sunday of each month
      going forward.

      Then only 6 days later, there will be a 2 hour class at the King's
      College event in Bjornsborg (San Antonio, TX). The website for this
      event is:

      http://207.58.163.190/greatambience/bjornsborg/KC-2009/bkc2009.htm

      The KC class has a $10 fee, but students will leave with a set of 6
      punches, a die, and a wooden bolster (used to support the die while
      punching and engraving - not to be used for striking).

      Pax,

      Duncan Hepburn
      Fellow, IKMG