Western moneyers beware

  • Duncan Hepburn
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29 8:06 AM
      I'm going to be in your neck of the woods (eek, that could be taken
      literally) next month, and was hoping to shake hands with you folks.

      My wife and I will be there in Northern California from March 17-27,
      traveling all over the place (sightseeing). We do already have a
      planned stop with Emmerich in the north, a tentative stop with Raymond
      in the south, and we'll be at Crown Tourney in the middle, hehe. I'm
      hoping to get some hammer swinging and beer downing accomplished
      during this time.

      Any guild gatherings happening that I can wander in on during this
      time?

      Don Duncan Hepburn
      the wilds of Ansteorra
    • Duncan Hepburn
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
        I am looking to make an apron to wear while doing moneying
        demonstrations. Any suggestions as to material? Any patterns out there
        for such an apron? Any other moneying-particular features that such an
        apron should have?

        Duncan
        Ansteorra