Mint of Mag Mor, Kingdom of Calontir starting!

  • leon messenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2007
      Greetings all!   I would like to inform the list that I am looking into starting a mint in the area of Mag Mor (Lincoln, NE) in the Kingdom of Calontir...I know that there are several former thumb smashers in the area...does anyone know where I can find Tryffin ap Myrddin?  Is there any other coiners in Calontir?   Send a note to William d' Ormonde, (formerly Aerendraca of An Tir) expressing your interest and experience!  Thanks!  William d'Ormonde.    e-mail:aerendraca@...

    • Elie Martel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2007
        Neighbor! You should know that we are planning a coiners workshop for
        Northshield and Calontir in SW Iowa on Veterans day weekend. Bart and I
        recently had the honor of smashing some coins in the presence of your
        Gracious Queen at Raid or Trade. She seemed quite eager to have some
        moneyers in her kingdom. I know of at least two other Calontir players
        who are interested in learning to coin. I will contact you off list with
        their information.

        Elie