June/July welcomes!

  • Duncan Hepburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2007
      I just wanted to publicly welcome all of the good gentles who joined
      this discussion forum in the second half of June thru first half of
      July:

      scott_hill68
      qjwinn
      dariusobells

      Thanks to those of you who have already jumped in with questions and
      introductions. I'm a relative newcomer to this list and to the study of
      moneying, so while I may not be able to answer your questions, there
      are many on this list who will. I have found this community to be
      welcoming and helpful, and I hope you all do too.

      Duncan
      Ansteorra