Drilling the Bolster

  • geoffroibonfils
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      This would be for the SF Bay Area (west kingdom). Does anyone know of
      a good gentle that can do this short of me looking through the yellow
      pages at machine shops? I live in a studio apartment so setting up a
      drill press is not an option.

      Geoffroi
    • klessig
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
        Semd me some contact info off list, and I will get it taken care off
        next time I am down that way, if no one else chimes in.
        .
      • Kristin Johnsen
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
          Greetings Geoffry, Raymond here.
           I'm currently located down in the Santa Cruz area and I might be able to help out in that department, though it could take a little time to cultivate my contacts and make arrangements.
           If you are going to Mists/Cynagua War a couple of weeks from now, I'll be setting up my stuff for a major warpay run and you can get some ideas on equipment and procedures first hand. [also two of the people who might be able to get you a bolster should be there; my Baron works in a metal fabrication shop [he made my 120# beast] and a SCA Blacksmith who knows his stuff [he tends to work for trade]
           If you show up I can intorduce you and we can see if we can get you off and running, and if you can't- no problem, I'll still try and get something going for you.
           You can contact me off-group at vallkyrie@... [my wife's account that I've used for years, in case the name on the heading throws you off]
           Take care, and glad to know that there's another Moneyer starting up down here ! [YEA!!!}
          Raymond von dem Lowengrab, PfenningMeister [Paymaster] of Darkwood.