RE: [sca_capstone] Looking for Fencers

  • Suzanne & Jason
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2011

      Hiya

      What is the date for the demo?

      Cheers

      Jase

      From: sca_capstone@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sca_capstone@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Yves de Lyle
      Sent: Sunday, 9 October 2011 10:28 AM
      To: Capstone
      Subject: [sca_capstone] Looking for Fencers

      Hi All,

      Can Ghidi please contact me off list.

      Also there is a demo at the Armageddon Expo, and I would like Fencers in speckie garb.

      Yours in Service,
      Yves de Lyle
      Seneschal of the Barony of Krae Glas
      (mka Jamie Le Rossignol)

    • Yves de Lyle
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2011
        Opps.

        Sunday the 23rd of October. Our display is at 2pm, but we should be able to wonder around and look good before & after

        Yves

        On 9 October 2011 10:55, Suzanne & Jason <suzanneandjason@...> wrote:

        Hiya

        What is the date for the demo?

        Cheers

        Jase

        Also there is a demo at the Armageddon Expo, and I would like Fencers in speckie garb.

      • joshua Stachan-Hatton
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 8, 2011
          do you mean Gindi?

          Joshua Strachan - Hatton