Training tonight.

  • Matt Curran
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 24, 2011
      Miguel is sick and my little people are all sick as well, so we'll not be attending. Try not to learn too much without us!

      **********
      Matt Curran 0400 669 459
      **********
      Lord Leif Magnusson.
      Vert, a goat rampant to sinister argent.
      Krae Glas, Lochac.
      **********

    • Jason Tate
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 10, 2012

        Huge Warning!!!!!

        Tonight I will be armed with my flipcam with a copy of Rick’s biomechanics presentation. So bring you laptops and grab a copy. The flip cam will place a driver on the PC/Mac.

        The other thing is I have decided to learn how to use a cape and will be using it tonight. Now off to watch “Zorro the Gay Blade” as I’m sure that classic fencing manual will assist me.

        I’m also now armed with an avocado cape of death or at least warmth.

        Cheers

        Jase

      • Siegfried Zoder
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 10, 2012
          How large is file?

                 Joshua Strachan-Hatton
                       Siegfried.Zoder
                         (SCA/Skype)
                   (Sent from my iPhone)

          On 11/10/2012, at 2:46 PM, "Jason Tate" <everardsefar@...> wrote:

          Huge Warning!!!!!

          Tonight I will be armed with my flipcam with a copy of Rick’s biomechanics presentation. So bring you laptops and grab a copy. The flip cam will place a driver on the PC/Mac.

          The other thing is I have decided to learn how to use a cape and will be using it tonight. Now off to watch “Zorro the Gay Blade” as I’m sure that classic fencing manual will assist me.

          I’m also now armed with an avocado cape of death or at least warmth.

          Cheers

          Jase

        • Yves de Lyle
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 10, 2012
            C#@#@#$%$E#$^p!
            I won't be able to make it tonight.
            Can you bring it on Saturday?

            YiS,
            Yves

            --
            Yours in Service,
            Yves de Lyle,

          • Siegfried Zoder

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 10, 2012

                  I will try to remember but I am a goldfish

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 10, 2012

                    No, we got the bit when you demonstrated the incorrect footworkJ

                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 10, 2012

                      Man tights you mean!

                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 11, 2012

                        I'm out tonight.
                        I think I may have eaten something I shouldn't.

                        Jase, can you bring the flip cam and man tights to the planning meeting tomorrow night?

                        Cheers.

                      • Jason Tate
                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 11, 2012

                          So I have scared you off with my cape of death.

                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 22, 2012
                            As I won't be there tonight (sending this email from work) Cormac is on his way to open the hall now.

                            Matthew Curran
                            0400 669 459
                            Facebook: Lordhank