Hey does anyone know the reciepe for dragon milke

  • stan fry
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
      Hi,
      would like to inpress some mundains with our dragon milk drink. does anyone have it or something close? thanks
      Tam bane
    • Gy. G. R. Dioguardi
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
        Just on the "far-off chance" that Google understood the request, I yielded these two websites:

        With my talents with brewing beer, I'd have better luck with #2.

        + Baroné Francesco
        Mead & Wine Guildmaster, IKBG

        ===