An Tir Brewers' Guild!

  • Lord c. Octavius Lunaris
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
      I made the couple hour trip up to September Crown today to be able to
      visit with Their Royal Majesties of An Tir during court today, and I am
      pleased to say that as of now we have an officially recognized Brewers'
      Guild in An tir!

      ~Octavius Lunaris
    • Dougal MacAlister

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
          I was attending Crown as well, and as they left court ran around to
          the back to talk with the four good folk. We're going to get the two
          guilds here together to talk shop! Hurrah Guilds!

          Master Uilliam
          Guildmaster, Tir Righ Brewers Guild.

          --
          "The church is near, but the road is icy. The bar is far away, but I
          will walk carefully."
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
            Congratulations to the brewers of An Tir!

            Vivant!

            Sylvia du Vey
            Guildmistress - East Kingdom Brewers Guild

            Sent from my iPad

            On Sep 3, 2012, at 7:10 AM, "Lord c. Octavius Lunaris" <octavian@...> wrote:

            I made the couple hour trip up to September Crown today to be able to
            visit with Their Royal Majesties of An Tir during court today, and I am
            pleased to say that as of now we have an officially recognized Brewers'
            Guild in An tir!

            ~Octavius Lunaris

          • williamofhawkmore
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
              Huzzah! unto our fellow brewers!

              Ld. Wm Hawkmore
              Butler,
              Incipient Brewers Guild, Meridies

              --- In sca_brew@yahoogroups.com, Dougal MacAlister <scadougal@...> wrote:

              > Horray!
              >
              > Sent from my iPhone
              >
              > On Sep 3, 2012, at 6:10, "Lord c. Octavius Lunaris" <octavian@...> wrote:
              >
              > > I made the couple hour trip up to September Crown today to be able to
              > > visit with Their Royal Majesties of An Tir during court today, and I am
              > > pleased to say that as of now we have an officially recognized Brewers'
              > > Guild in An tir!
              > >
              > > ~Octavius Lunaris

            • Mark Lavette
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
                Huzzah welcome to the SECOND most important art/occupation...winkwink
                Vincenzo Traina