Ave All!

  • c. Octavius Lunaris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 7:35 AM
      Greetings to the list,

      I recently have been looking for brewing competition rules and judging forms and came across this list. As a way of introduction, I am Gaius Octavius Lunaris, or Octavius for short, from the Barony of Dragon's Mist in An Tir. I've been fermenting wines made from fruit for the last 5 years.

      Recently I've also been looking to create/resurrect a brewer's guild for An Tir. ^_^

      Salve,

      Octavius