Re: [SCA_Brew] Re: 100% Organic

  • Carraig Mac Cosgraigh
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 6, 2011
      Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

      I have not looked into the making of sulfur candels.  I assume that they were bee's wax with powdered sulfur added.

      They used to be a very common way of fumigating sheds and other small enclosures.  I searched for them on the web about a year ago, but I could only find sources in the U.K.

      Cionaodh