Drums of War

  • theoilmaven
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2011
      There will be a brewing competition at Drums of War. Please join us!
      Meadbh the Handy
    • Jazi
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
        as this group spans MANY states and even into other countries - might I suggest a link to event - or at least saying where it is located... (I know I"m late saying something but for some reason this email only hit my inbox today even though it was sent back in May)

        Jazi - Stuck in WASHINGTON with no idea where Meadbh is

        There will be a brewing competition at Drums of War. Please join us!
        Meadbh the Handy

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            sca_brew-digest@yahoogroups.com
            sca_brew-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Mark Hood
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
          Jazi;  Washington, An Tir, or Washington, Atlantia?

          (Sorry, couldn't resist)

          Uilliam, Tir Righ, An Tir.

          --
          "The church is near, but the road is icy. The bar is far away, but I will walk carefully."
           - Russian proverb
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
            Washington State - NOT An Tir though, as I am not in the SCA. I only do the Washington Midsummer Renaissance Faire (formerly another name and in Gig Harbor - now in Bonney Lake, WA) Haven't done SCA since I was a teenager - and from what I have seen in recent years from certain people who ARE in An Tir - and how they treat others - not likely to join.

            http://www.washingtonfaire.com/

            Jazi