Gulf Wars - Braggots Round Table

  • Carl Swan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      Greetings,

      I will be hosting a Brewing Round Table focusing on braggots at Gulf Wars this year. Brewers and lovers of braggots, or those just wanting to learn about braggots, are welcome to attend. To participate you will need to bring a bottle or two of braggot to share and discuss. We will be discussing recipes and methods, both period and modern. If you attend please bring a chair with you as this is a small encampment with out much extra furniture. I will be providing plenty of water and will have a supply of clear plastic cups on hand for everyone to use.

      The round table will be Tuesday, March 15th from 6:00PM until 8:00PM

      Please feel free to forward this on to any other brewers you know. This round table is also listed as a public event on Facebook -  Braggots Brewing Round Table.

      Lord Seamus MacWhellan
      Royal Brewer of the Kingdom of Atlantia

      --
      Carl Swan