Re: IKBG competition at Northern Oaken War Maneuvers?

  • isabel_in_north_oaken
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
      In previous years, the brewers' roundtable at NOWM hasn't really been any sort of competition. It's just a bunch of brewers (and other brew enthusiasts) sitting down to a table of wines, meads, beers and cordials to sample and offer feedback. Everyone is able to offer their thoughts and feedback on each beverage. It's a roundtable discussion (hence the name, brewers' roundtable). In years past, it's been a good learning experience and a good bit of fun as well.

      I've not seen IKBG judging at NOWM before.

      Having said that, I don't know what is planned for this year's NOWM. I can only say what they've had in previous years.