IKBG competition at Northern Oaken War Maneuvers?

  • jim_layne
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2010
      I see a brewer's roundtable on the agenda at NOWN, any chance there will be an IKBG judging? I am excited about my perfect score in January and would like to try another mead or two soon. I have a cherry recipe and an elderflower recipe in the fridge now.

      Cheers,
      James Llewelyn, Cleftlands
    • isabel_in_north_oaken
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2010
        In previous years, the brewers' roundtable at NOWM hasn't really been any sort of competition. It's just a bunch of brewers (and other brew enthusiasts) sitting down to a table of wines, meads, beers and cordials to sample and offer feedback. Everyone is able to offer their thoughts and feedback on each beverage. It's a roundtable discussion (hence the name, brewers' roundtable). In years past, it's been a good learning experience and a good bit of fun as well.

        I've not seen IKBG judging at NOWM before.

        Having said that, I don't know what is planned for this year's NOWM. I can only say what they've had in previous years.