Hi

  • Alwyn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2010
      Well, I've added my brewersclub sight the this one becouse that I have so meany links on it it would take me for ever to move them over here. I hope the everyone will find it very usefull.
    • leaking pen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2010
        Note, do not drink too much of your own brew before posting.

      • goo273@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 29, 2010
          Well for one I'm at work. They sorta frone on drinking before work.

          From: leaking pen <itsatrap@...>
          Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 08:41:59 -0700
          To: <sca_brew@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [SCA_Brew] Hi

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 29, 2010
            But I do drink some of my stuff. but not to much before post anything.

            --- In sca_brew@yahoogroups.com, goo273@... wrote:

            > Well for one I'm at work. They sorta frone on drinking before work.

          • Damion
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 29, 2010
              Is it similar to Tej? Of course Ethiopians probably make a better brew
              then Nigerians.

              On Fri, 29 Jan 2010, Alwyn wrote:

              > But I do drink some of my stuff. but not to much before post anything.
              >
              > --- In sca_brew@yahoogroups.com, goo273@... wrote:
              > >
              > > Well for one I'm at work. They sorta frone on drinking before work.

              Damion Terrell . + . . . + . * . + @ + . * . +
              evil242@... * . + * . + . Systems Analyst III * .
              http://www.unm.edu/~evil242/ . . * . UNM IT-Platforms & DBs